Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
TIPS FOR FAMILY FUN
- In order to take advantage of the best discounts and plan for the activities you want to do most, call for park information and show schedules before visiting. For special events, concerts and general park information, call (301) 249-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: Weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May, September and October.
- Stop by Guest Relations for a courtesy height check. Your family can review the rides you can enjoy together and obtain a wristband for easy reference.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the park's lockers.
- Six Flags America is a smoke-free facility, so please plan accordingly. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Arrange a meeting place and time in case your party becomes separated.
- Stop by Main Street Service Center if you need to rent a stroller, wheelchair or electronically controlled vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park's layout.
- To help you plan your day, pick up a park map, guide, and show schedule at the Main Street Service Center or the Main Street kiosk.
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Visit your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5 pm.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- When Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is open—from Memorial Day through Labor Day—be sure to bring your swimsuit, towel and additional beach gear. Waterpark entry is included with your admission to Six Flags America.
- At Six Flags America, you can upgrade your one-day admission to a Season Pass, and visit free every day during the season. Stop by the Main Street Service Center for more information, or to upgrade your admission.